On 2024-01-14 07:19, o1bigtenor via talk wrote:
Re: search engines - - - - to me they are totally frustrating.

If I'm asking for a search where I want terms  'a + b + c + d + e' well -
I'm looking for where ALL 5 terms show up. Not where any one term is or
any two (etc etc). So if one is looking for very generic kind of items

Most search engine in general seem rather poor. Google used to be better. IIRC, there was a time when you could do a search using a phrase, or tell it which words were required to be in the search result. I find most search engines on web sites seem to return any page containing any of the words you provide.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

https://www.patreon.com/KevinCozens | "Nerds make the shiny things that
                                    | distract the mouth-breathers, and
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172          | that's why we're powerful"
#include <disclaimer/favourite>     |             --Chris Hardwick