Ron / BCLUG via talk wrote on 2024-02-16 10:35:

I particularly like this part:

Coincidentally, it was just yesterday that I caught one of Canada's most talented comedians do a 4 minute skit on dealing with the frustration of *human* customer service at "Air Canaday":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kq2SaRwXeo

If my customer support agents behaved like that, I'd consider replacing them with chatbots too.

Although the better solution would be retraining (after an introduction to corporal punishment).

Very talented writing, acting, and editing on display there.

Truly a Canadian who deserves wider recognition.