From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+shannon=bartchroofing....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of brendoncdono...@icloud.com via Talk
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2015 12:42 PM
To: gosselin_louis; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: Outlook 2013 won't tell me how many messages are in my inbox

Hi,
Try changing the view to IMAP messages! Thanks.

Warm Regards, Brendon Donohue

On 16 Feb 2015, at 9:48 pm, gosselin_louis via Talk
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com> wrote:

Rod,
In fact, I did shut Outlook down before executing that command.

Rebooting after executing that command didn't seem to make any difference,
either, at least not for telling me about numbers of messages.

Louis