From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+cgrabowski=aisquared....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Rick Thomas via Talk
Sent: Friday, March 06, 2015 8:02 AM
To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Subject: Caps Pitch Control

Hi Steve: There should be a way to control the pitch change for capital
letters me thinks.

I havent found it in WindowEyes Settings yet though.

Some speech operations are still slightly sluggish even with Eloquence which
I have to attribute to WindowEyes itself from past experience.

That said I am asking about how to improve the speech settings including the
pitch change for capitalization - I am pretty sure that is doable but not
sure WindowEyes has a setting to do it, we will see.

I just dropped 40 bucks to get Eloquence so I hope WindowEyes takes
advantage of its feature set.

The slight lag times are annoying but not so bad that I will dump WindowEyes
all be it I am disapointed so far with WindowEyes performance with a hot
synth like Eloquence.

But, as mentioned, I will ask on list how to tweak settings to see if I can
get things working well enough to not be a constant hassle using WindowEyes.

Wish I could have given WindowEyes and Eloquence a glowing congratulations
out of the box but it is what it is.

Rick USA