From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On Behalf
Of Ayers, David (ITCS) via Talk
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2015 11:39 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List; t...@window-eyes.com
Subject: RE: Cursoring in Active Directory /Tree

I change the trigger delay to the highest setting of 99.  Now the incorrect
reading is spiratic.  It will say the right item then miss the next 2 or 3,
then be correct on the 4th.  I tried cursoring down with a pause between
each key press, thinking WE needs to finish reading the item before the next
one, but that didn't change the result.

David Ayers