where can i find udora? is it free and what all screen readers does it work with? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave via Talk" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com> To: "Baracco, Andrew W" <andrew.bara...@va.gov>; "Window-Eyes Discussion List" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2015 9:37 AM
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: email recommendations

Hello,

Those of you using Becky, do you like it?
I have been using eudora 7.1 for years now, and I keep using it because it is simple, has a great Spell checker, and works well with Window eyes.

As I am getting ready to purchase a new system, I figure Eudora is probably not going to transfer to Win 8.1, and so will need to use another email program.

I've used Thunderbird, at work, and really don't like it. Don't care for its Spell Checker, which for me, a guy that can't spell Cat, needs a good Spell Checker.

So, you Becky users, before I download and purchase Becky, is there any thing about that program you like, don't like, etc?

Thanks,