From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+cgrabowski=aisquared....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Dave via Talk
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2015 10:37 AM
To: Baracco, Andrew W; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: email recommendations

Hello,

Those of you using Becky, do you like it?
I have been using eudora 7.1 for years now, and I keep using it
because it is simple, has a great Spell checker, and works well with
Window eyes.

As I am getting ready to purchase a new system, I figure Eudora is
probably not going to transfer to Win 8.1, and so will need to use
another email program.

I've used Thunderbird, at work, and really don't like it.  Don't care
for its Spell Checker, which for me, a guy that can't spell Cat,
needs a good Spell Checker.

So, you Becky users, before I download and purchase Becky, is there
any thing about that program you like, don't like, etc?

Thanks,