Does this "Classic Menu" plug-in work with Window-Eyes? I *hate the
ribbons! I can never figure out where to find what I want or what
esoteric name Microsoft has chosen to call whatever it is I want to
do. Also, sometimes you tab, sometimes you don't, sometimes there's an
ok button, sometimes not -- it is confusing and annoying!

But, a couple of years ago, I tried some other plug-in that perported
to turn the ribbons into menues but my screen reader wouldn't read it.

Thanks.
Penny