you don't say if this is a laptop or desktop.
with my desktop i leave the volume full volume number 9 and use the volume control on the powered speakers. i would be careful useing the control alt arrow keys to change the voices. most computers that have real tec audio chipsets and they use the same keys to rotate the screen sideeways and upside down and would need to be disabled first before you can use the w e keys to change the voices on the fly. and even so you can still save these changes. you do not have to open the w e control panel to manually change the screen,keyboard and mouse voices from the control panel.

-----Original Message----- From: Kathy via Talk
Sent: Monday, May 04, 2015 6:46 AM
To: 'Loy' ; 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Subject: changing the volume of Window-Eyes

How do I change the volume of windoweyes? Ty

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/netbat%40comcast.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com