From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On Behalf
Of net bat via Talk
Sent: Sunday, May 17, 2015 2:45 AM
To: christopher hallsworth; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: question

i don't know what it does. but you can open the w e control panel and use
reset in the file pull down.
and you could re install the wineyes user interface and restore the factory
global settings from the factory set file screen  and check that all the
factory set files are up to date.. trying these options may save you from
having to reinstall wineyes.