Websupport is better then in the past, but not allways that stable.
More rock solit websupport.

When searching on google and you enter on a page, alt-left arrow will land on
the link you started on. This will sometimes happen, mostly not.

On some webpages you have an header that you can enter on. A text will come
below that heather. Id would be nice, when Window-Eyes can give an
announcement, that you can enter on that line.

There are also lines you can enter on and a text below that line will popup.
Nice when WE can announce that. Now you have to guess. For example a questions
and answer list on a page.

These things will come up.

Regards, Marten