From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+jgrimsby=roadrunner....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Alan J Paganelli via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2015 9:59 AM
To: Chris Grabowski; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: is Windows 10 accessible?

I see in my systray on my windows 7 64 bit laptop that there is an item
there to upgrade to windows 10.  Windows 7 meets my needs and so I'm
ignoring the update.

Regards,
Alan
Teenagers; Tired of being harassed by your parents? Act now!!!!! Move out.
Get
a job. Pay your bills wile you still know everything.
Please click on:
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~alanandsuzanne/
There, you'll find free files of my arrangements and performances played on
the Yamaha Tyros 1 keyboard. I often add files so check back regularly!
The albums in Technics format formerly on my website are still available
upon request. Thanks for listening!