Control-alt-w has worked virtually every time for me, if not every time.

-----Original Message----- From: Petro T. Giannakopoulos via Talk
Sent: Friday, June 5, 2015 6:08 PM
To: Mike Rogers ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: It just stops talking

Wouldn't it be nice if all screen readers offered a keystroke that would
automatically reboot one's computer if this happened?

-----Original Message----- From: Mike Rogers via Talk
Sent: Friday, June 05, 2015 4:57 PM
To: Paulette Vickery ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Cc: talk@lists.window-eyes.com

My W.E. does the same thing, occasionally.  It did it this morning and I had
to reboot.

www.harmonicaworkshops.com
www.woodeneyemusic.com

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/nicksarames%40msn.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com