From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+ofbgmail=mi.rr....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin via Talk
Sent: Friday, June 5, 2015 11:59 AM
To: Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc.; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: RE: Attach zipped file to Outlook msg in windows 8.1

My favorite way of attaching files in Outlook is to do the following:

Put your cursor in the message body o the email message.  Then, go to
Windows Explorer and find the file or files you want.  Click on them and
copy them.  Then go back to Outlook and hit Control V to paste them.  They
will automatically attach.

If you prefer the classic way, hit alt to open the ribbon, right arrow once
to the Insert tab, then tab once to the first button on the ribbon which is
the attach button.  You'll hear "include group, attach button".