Hi,
I have a dual boot with windows 10 and windows 7 and I agree that WE9.2 is sluggish, more so, in windows 10.
Also, if you are too fast, I find that WE9.2 crashes easily.

Good Luck, Manny please help me reach a million clicks by forwarding my stand-up comedy performance to your friends, or Tweet or Facebook it. ** ** ** ** ** **http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75fbevlz10g ** ** ** ** ** computer specifications: Window Eyes 8.4, Dell xps420 Windows 7 home premium, with dual boot to windows 8.1, with start8 from: www.stardock.com with 8 gb RAM, Intel q6600 quad core drivers and software updated software recommended: Firefox, Thunderbird, security: Microsoft security essential, Malware Bytes pro, Win Patrol, Roboform,