I am using Becky! mail, and the only unusual thing is that occasionally
I get, what window-eyes 9.2 calls a "vertical edit" and no text read at
all though the list of messages reads fine.
Using windows ten.
I don't like ribbons, and the windows explorer menus are those now in
windows ten. super yuck! :)
--
Curtis Delzer <curtis1...@verizon.net>