In today's Internet connected world, I believe that privacy died a
long time ago honestly. We have never had it. And we never will. Sites
most of them sell infomration, and rent them out to other companies,
as part of data collection practices. The NSA has been spying on us
for over 10 years. So, do I personally believet hat we still have any
privacy at all? No. Now, do some times and people protect our privacy
with them for hwatever they do? Most certainly. But remember this. The
Intenret is a public resource. So, if you truely want privacy, turn
off your computers, stop using your cards, go back to cash or paper
checks, sshut down all bank accounts, etc. Only speak to people once
you've looked around for bug tracking devices, etc. Think on that.