Hi.  Earlier this morning I heard the progress bar indicator giving
percentages of a program downloading in the background.  I was trying to
figure out which program was installed by accessing the programs and
features list in the Windows 8.1 control panel.  Well, I was trying to
uninstall unnecessary programs, particularly the Window-eyes 9.1 program.
Bad move!  I have had to reinstall Window-eyes 9.1, then 9.2, but in the
process of doing so, the ctrl-shift-question key combination has become
undefined.  Steven Clower told me that the key can sometimes become
undefined.  I can't seem to find the ctrl-shift-question key combination in
the hotkeys list.  I don't know why I can't find the hotkey.  Short of
uninstalling and reinstalling the Office 2013 sets and the Outlook Enhanced
app which Chris did during a remote assistant session, can't I simply just
try redefining the hotkey?  That is, if I could just find it.  I'm going to

Mike M.