Wow, another Artic vision user!  Do you remember the Artic vision bbs?

-----Original Message----- From: Pamela Dominguez via Talk
Sent: Sunday, August 02, 2015 9:17 AM
To: Thomas N. Chan ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: A new feature in Internet Explorer

I started out with artic vision, and for a short time, I had a computer that
I was supposed to get if I got a job that had vocal eyes on it.  But I was
so used to the Artic that I didn't like the vocal eyes.  Yes, diskettes, the
five inch soft ones and the 3.5-inch ones.  Somewhere, I still have them!
Pam.

-----Original Message----- From: Thomas N. Chan via Talk