It's actually spelled S I R I, but yeah from what I hear Cortana is basically the same sort of idea.

Focus your powers and prepare for buttle.
-----Original Message----- From: Michael Massey via Talk
Sent: Monday, August 03, 2015 6:42 AM
To: 'Vince' ; 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Subject: RE: I don't have to sign into Windows 10 to use Cortana, thanks Chris.

Vince.  Cortana is a feature in Windows 10 similar to the voice assistant
called Seri used on Apple devices such as I-phones.  You will need a headset
microphone, or if you have a laptop with a built-in hands free microphone,
you would be able to use Cortana.  As an example, you could ask Cortana what
the weather conditions are in your area.  Or, as some list members have
stated, Cortana can tell jokes.  Having said all of this, I am still waiting
for my upgrade notification from Microsoft, so I don't yet have Cortana,
smile.  If I misspelled the Apple I-phone voice assistant's name, I
certainly didn't mean to.

Mike M