Hi.  The information I'm about to pass along to the list members are not
complaints.  They are observations.

I reserved my copies of Windows 10 to install on my Dell Xps-8500 desktop
computer running Windows 8.1, and for my Dell Xps-501-L laptop running
Windows 7 home 64 bit.  On Sunday morning I heard Window-eyes 9.2 begin to
speak as if something was being installed on my desktop computer, but didn't
pay close attention, and I didn't think much of it.  Yesterday I happened to
check Windows updates and found at least a dozen download failed updates of
Windows 10 home upgrade.  With the help of the Microsoft accessibility
answer desk I was able to download and install Windows 10.  I am now hearing
what sounds like the Window-eyes startup sound twice.  The sound is also
very distorted, so I have to turn the sound bars volume down a bit.

Later yesterday I had to have the Microsoft Accessibility answer desk
representative help me get Windows 10 downloaded so I could install it for a
similar issue.  There were only two failed updates and I didn't hear
Window-eyes speak when the updates were being downloaded.  The Window-eyes
sound is also distorted.  I tried to redownload and run the Window-eyes 9.2
upgrade and install it, but the progress reached 80 percent and generated a
Windows error I believe.  I now cannot find my downloads folder after
upgrading the Windows 7 computer to Windows 10.  I tried searching for
downloads and nothing would come up.  How do I find my downloads folder
Thanks.  ?

Mike M.