Chris,

I don't know if mozbackup will do what you want.  It gives you a backup and
restore of your profile, mail boxes, and probably more.

As for the customizing, Don't know if that comes accross or not.  Could be
worth a try though.

Works with Thunderbird, and firefox. accessible as well.

Joe

On Sat, 8 Aug 2015 11:02:21 -0400