From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+cgrabowski=aisquared....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Don H via Talk
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2015 9:59 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: WE and Xplorer2

Running WE 9.2 on a Windows 10 64 bit machine.  On my computer File Explorer is
very sluggish to the point of being f.  I sent my laptop into Doug at Ai
Squared and they saw the issue first hand and I know they are working hard on a
solution.
In the mean time I am trying to use Xplorer2 64 bit and have one issue that
maybe someone has a solution for.
When I close Xplorer2 the following Xplorer2 dialog box comes up.
Some Background Operations haven't finished yet.  Shall we wait for them?
This is followed by a yes or no button.  If you press yes speech is lost for a
half minute or so and when speech comes back you can no longer get to the
desktop.  If you press no the dialog box goes away only to return the next time
you close Xplorer.