Running WE 9.2 on a Windows 10 64 bit machine and the latest version of Xplorer2 file manager program. When I open Xplorer2 and then close it I get a dialog box stating that Some background operations have not finished and do I want to wait for them with a yes or no button. This happens 100 percent of the time. If I first stop WE and then use Xplorer in the same way this dialog box does not come up. Turn WE back on and the dialog boxes come back. Have turned off all WE apps and this does not fix it.
Seems to be some conflict between Xplorer and WE.