Hi Rod:

I just turn the grammar checker off and trust in my somewhat
non-professional knowledge of grammar, because half of the time, I
have no idea of what the grammar checker is objecting to.
(Oops! I just ended a sentence with a preposition and I just used the
dreadded exclamation mark.) (smile)
It's a good thing I don't write professional documents for a living. eh!
Kevin Huber