From: Chip Orange [mailto:cora...@psc.state.fl.us]
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2015 11:39 AM
To: Rick Blair <softwarethatwo...@gmail.com>; Window-Eyes Discussion List
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: RE: Microsof Word Problem

Hi Rick,

I don't believe there's any specific app involved here, as the functionality
you describe is part of the basic Window-Eyes.

I did write a word related app named Word Advanced Features, and AI has
written one named Word Navigation; so I guess the best thing to try is to
disable these if you have installed them, to see if the problem is fixed.

If disabling Word Advanced Features fixes the issue, then let me know;
otherwise, I think (assuming you aren't using the free version of
Window-Eyes), however your test turns out, or if you don't have these
installed, I'd let AI support know about the problem by emailing them the
document to their support email.

I've never seen this happen, and have no ideas as to what could be wrong.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Chip

Chip Orange
Florida Public Service Commission