A general question; I have not been able to find verbosity when I arrow down after pressing control-backslash. Devices (7 of 7)is as far as I can arrow. What am I doing wrong?

On 10/1/2015 7:46 PM, Rod Hutton via Talk wrote:

From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On Behalf
Of Evan Reese via Talk
Sent: October 1, 2015 6:27 PM
To: Gayle <gbeng...@live.com>; Window-Eyes Discussion List
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Not hearing stars when I enter Passwords and Some Other Keys

Hey Guys,
I'm using WE 8.4 on Windows 64-bit with IE11. Something's happened to my WE
8.4 settings somehow. Now, when I enter passwords, I don't hear anything; I
used to hear star star and so on.
Also, I no longer hear certain keys when they're pressed such as caps lock
and num lock. I used to hear them, and I'd like to hear them again. Can
someone tell me what I need to change to fix them so they're announced
again? And how to hear the star when I enter a password? Are these related
or separate issues?
Thanks very much for any advice.
Evan

List archives can be found at