From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+cgrabowski=aisquared....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Rod Hutton via Talk
Sent: Thursday, October 1, 2015 3:10 PM
To: 'Rick Thomas' <ofbgm...@mi.rr.com>; 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: RE: Final Message? RE: Sleep Mode Situation

Hi Rick,

I'm running Windows 10, and I also have two combo boxes, the first being how
many minutes before the display is turned off, set to ten minutes by default,
and can be left alone.
The second combo box is the number of minutes before the computer goes to sleep
and that was set to thirty minutes as the default and should be changed to
Never.
By the way, I found the setting by typing power in the search box on the Start
menu, and arrowing down to Power Options.

Good luck,

Rod