speaking of shortcuts on the desktop, one thing I learned not to do in
windows 10 is to rename a shortcut taking the word "shortcut" out of the
name, because if you do this, it creates a folder with the same name and
puts whatever was at the previously named shortcut location in that
folder. So, if you, for example, modify something and then go to the
previous location and expect that same stuff, surprise surprise!
I hope that is not too convoluted, but the action behind the scenes sure
got my attention when I edited a file and found that where the "shortcut"
previously pointed before the renaming wasn't effected.
--
Curtis Delzer <curtis1...@verizon.net>