me too. whether that box is checked or unchecked the dialog asking me if i want to do OCR or read a file and stuff is not showing up at all. when i hit control alt v it just throws me into the dialog with the read only edit box with what is on the screen or in the currently active window.

follow me on twitter @joshknnd1982