That is almost exactly what I got as well. Also, my tif ifilter is checked. So is there a problem with my system?

Don Roberts

On 11/16/2015 1:51 PM, manny via Talk wrote:
Hi,
I tried this new feature, but what I got was not what was written on the pdf file.
I seem to have gotten technical info.
Have a look:

    pdfbox-1.8.9
at org.apache.pdfbox.util.JPEGUtil.updateMetadata(IIOMetadata , Int32 ) at org.apache.pdfbox.util.ImageIOUtil.writeImage(BufferedImage image, String formatName, OutputStream output, Int32 dpi, Single quality) at org.apache.pdfbox.util.ImageIOUtil.writeImage(BufferedImage image, String formatName, OutputStream output, Int32 dpi) at org.apache.pdfbox.util.ImageIOUtil.writeImage(BufferedImage image, String formatName, OutputStream output) at org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.graphics.xobject.PDJpeg.write2OutputStream(OutputStream out)
   at VirtualViewHelper.OCR.PerformOCR(Object source)
    Void updateMetadata(javax.imageio.metadata.IIOMetadata, Int32)
e.InnerException? False

So, what did I do wrong?
I pick the file option and hit open once I was on the pdf file I needed.
Many thanks,
Manny

Good Luck, Manny please help me reach a million clicks by forwarding my stand-up comedy performance to your friends, or Tweet or Facebook it. ** ** ** ** ** **http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75fbevlz10g ** ** ** ** ** computer specifications: Window Eyes 9.2,
Manny
Dell xps420 Windows 7 home premium, with dual boot to windows 10, with 8 gb RAM, Intel q6600 quad core drivers and software updated automatically with Ninite and Driver Booster, which sighted assistance is needed, but other than that Driver Booster is a great program. Recommended software: Firefox, Thunderbird, Google Chrome, Winamp, Fritz 12, Chessbase 11, MS Office 2010 security: Microsoft security essential, Malware Bytes pro, Win Patrol, Roboform, Maintenance: C-cleaner, Ultra Defrag