At the beginning, do a F8. Likewise at the end. Then simply type c.

Go to where you want to move the text to and hit ctrl V as usual.

-----Original Message----- From: Jed Barton via Talk
Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2015 8:43 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: copyint text to the lipbiard

Hey guys,

I am sorry to throw all these questions out here.  So much has changed
in 9.2, and it's throwing me off.
How do i copy text to the clipboard?  When someone sends me a link, i
use to do shift down arrow, when i do that now, it says absoluteoly nothing.
And when i do control C like i have for years it appears not to work.
Any ideas