Hello Reg,
You will have to find the link that says jump media player, turn off Brows Mode, tab and you will come to the media help link. Tab again and you will not hear anything, but that is the play button. Press the space bar and it will start playing. If you tab once more, you will find a mute button, a second time will come to a volume slider, and a third time will take you to a seek slider, but Window-Eyes will not say anything. Hope this helps.