From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+steve.jacobson=visi....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Joe Paton via Talk
Sent: Saturday, December 19, 2015 6:09 AM
To: talk@lists.window-eyes.com
Subject: we 9.3 upgrade

Hi all,

By now, we all know that problems experienced by certain systems, will not
necessarily be experienced by other identical systems. So this might be just
my
misfortune but may effect other becky email client users. .  The latest
update
to we, has resulted in degraded and poor performance with The becky email
client. List views are sluggish to navigate, read to end doesn't do anything
at
all, and locations reached from the tab key are not reliably anounced.

Just to iliminate any inconsistncies, I have removed We altogether, and
re-installed and run the update. What I can say, is that I can reliably
replicate the unreliabilities that I experienced after upgrading, before
removing and re-installing the software.  This at least, is consistent.

I have reverted back to 9.2 at least this is as stable as it gets with the
apps
I regularly run.

Hope that a quick patch will resolve these issues.

With kind regards,

Joe

On Fri, 18 Dec 2015 09:00:17 +0000