Hello,

I am new to Window-Eyes and would like to know how to improve WE's
functionality within the SSH software  Putty. I am running WE 9.3.1.0
with both speech and braille output. I'm encountering the following
issues:

1. the speech output seems to be random with regard to what portion of
the screen it reads first after something has changed on the screen.
For example, if I am in the e-mail program Alpine on a remote Linux
server and move the cursor to the next message in my inbox, the speech
output often reads something from the top or bottom of the window or
another line in the inbox, not the line to which I have just moved.

2.  In contrast, the braille display tracks the cursor well, but when
I try to scroll away from the cursor to read another portion of the
screen, the braille display quickly jumps back to the cursor, often
before I had finished reading what I wanted to read.

Does anyone have any recommendations for how to remedy these issues?

Thank you,
Imke Durre
imke.du...@gmail.com

--
Sent with voice recognition software. Please excuse errors.