Hi:
Below is the synth ini file section for Eloquence, which I use, I found  in
my WindowEyes folder structure.
Is it currently used for WE 9.3.1 and Windows10?
I am trying to find out why I am having some problems with voices changing
seemingly when first reading a line and even typing sometimes, frequently,
actually all the time with Eloquence if I wait a few seconds to do any
navigation.
I see Microsoft and sappi stuff, voices? Listed in the Eloquence list of
names and what about the type of 13?
What is the type setting used for by WindowEyes?
Also the driver has the letters "we" as the first 2 in the driver that
WindowEyes uses, is this some dll that the AISquared staff created as
something like a wrapper over the actual Eloquence dll or dll set?
What is the command line parm used for?

 [synth10]
drivername=weeci.dll
commandline=eloq
type=13
specifiedspeechparams=off
U.S. EnglishGrandpaenginespecificspecifiedspeechparams=off
U.S. EnglishGrandmaenginespecificspecifiedspeechparams=off
U.S. EnglishSandyenginespecificspecifiedspeechparams=off
U.S. EnglishShelleyenginespecificspecifiedspeechparams=off
U.S. EnglishReedenginespecificspecifiedspeechparams=off
Microsoft Server Speech Text to Speech Voice (en-US,
ZiraPro)enginespecificspecifiedspeechparams=off
Microsoft David Desktop - English (United
States)enginespecificspecifiedspeechparams=off
Microsoft Zira Desktop - English (United
States)enginespecificspecifiedspeechparams=off
backupsynthesizer=yes
U.K. EnglishJustinenginespecificspecifiedspeechparams=off
U.K. EnglishNickyenginespecificspecifiedspeechparams=off
sapiproduct=U.S. English
sapispeaker=Reed
soundcard=1

Can you make sense out of these settings for the Eloquence Synth?
Rick USA