Hi! Folks: I'm new to the list. Have downloaded and installed the new update to
Window-Eyes. Window-Eyes 3.1 I believe it is.

However, the issue that I am having with the speech is as follows. And has been
occurring over the last two updates.

1st issue: I use Microsoft Office 2013, or above. Speech does not read body of
the Message.

2nd issue: Speech does not read some letters when I type in the search edit
field.

I would appreciate some ideas, and advice.

Thanks much!

Michael G. McKay BA, '05.
Email: mgmckay1...@gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone