Hi Rick,

I have changed the subject line and decided to copy this reply to the talk list
as well, in case anyone might wish to be made aware of developments in the
world of CapEnhance.
Thanks for your kind words to me and mine, and allow me to wish the very same
good fortune to you and yours for the holidays and the upcoming New Year.
Incidentally, I've tested both the present and the immediately prior versions
of CapEnhance, and I've determined that the behaviour your experiencing, that
is, the speaking single-character words, like "I", in the enhanced manner
during read-to-end, has to be the result of  the newest upgrade of Window-Eyes.
To be honest, I had never tested my app with either Eloquence or DECtalk
Access-32 (Window-Eyes) during read-to-end with Window-Eyes 9.2, and so I must
accept from you that this is new behaviour caused by the upgrade.
I must say that I am not seeing this behavior with SAPI voices.
If you wish me to make any modification to the app in order to help you deal
with this new state of affairs, please let me know.
For example perhaps a hot key would be a good enhancement for the app after
all, especially given that you might be overwhelmed listening to all those
enhanced "I"'s, and you could just toggle off the enhanced speaking of apps
before engaging read-to-end easier with a hot key, and then toggle it on again
afterwards.
Otherwise, we'll just wait and see what the future holds. <smile>

Take care,

Rod