I made the modififcations and I am using windows 7 64 bit pro and Yes they do work.

On 12/26/2015 7:27 PM, Neville via Talk wrote:
Hi Larry,
These modifications work in W7 32 bit but no idea if they make a difference in W8 or W10 or even 64 bit.

What OS are you using?

As we are being pested to move to W10, it would be a real shame if this technique did not make a difference under this OS.
  A case of one step forward and two steps backward if it does not.

Neville.