I called viper they sent me the 2014 installer if anyone needs it.  Let me
know at
dennisl1...@gmail.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+dennisl1982=gmail....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Neville via Talk
Sent: Saturday, January 16, 2016 4:55 PM
To: matthew dyer <ilovecountrymusic...@gmail.com>; Window-Eyes Discussion
List <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Re: preferred anti-virus programs for win 10

Hi Mathew,
Are you useing an older version of Vipre Internet Security? I installed the
latest version a month or so ago after purchasing it on Black Friday for
only US$14. This version is not speech friendly but is doable with some
patience.

The version prior to that, which I had used for years, is quite accessible.
Neville.

Neville.

On 17/01/2016 1:39 AM, matthew dyer via Talk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Take a look at viper internet security.  I have been using it under
windows ten for a few months with no problems over here.  HTH.

<talk@lists.window-eyes.com> wrote:

>> Avoid Web root security Anywhere at all coss. It will mess up WE 9.3
>> big time and it's extremely difficult to remove. My husband will be
>> having that argument soon. on two machines.
>>
>> Karyn Campbell, Illinois USA,  karyn1...@gmail.com and likely Viper
>> Antivirus on both machines.
>> Using WE   9.3 on HP Pavilion running Windows 8.1 with Office 2013 and
I.E.
>> 11 as well as Assuss convertible laptop running Windows 10 with
>> Office 2013 and I.E. 11 as default browser and Viper Antivirus on boht
machines.

>> List archives can be found at

> List archives can be found at

List archives can be found at