Hi, I've been using AVG on my Last 2 PC's "wind 7 and win 8". I just bought a new one with Windows 10 and it came with a years worth of Mcaffee. "I don't really like Mcaffee, I' 've had it in the past and got nailed a coupole of time with Viruses. AVG worked well for me and I'm still using it on a nold windows 8 PC with no problems. AVG is useable with window-eyes once you get the hang of it, it does take using the mouse keys for parts of it. LOL
Tony C

-----Original Message----- From: Elizabeth via Talk
Sent: Saturday, January 16, 2016 2:10 PM
To: talk@lists.window-eyes.com
Subject: RE: preferred anti-virus programs for win 10

Fortunately, one of the most highly-praised Security products is Eset
Security Suite. Eset Security Suite and their other product NOD32 are
both accessible. Version 8 of Eset Security Suite has been accessible
for years, once you make a few necessary changes such as disabling
the graphical user interface.
Eset products cost money. So that may prove a barrier to some folks.