I am having it with folders that have lists of things. Like my downloads folder. I will stop on something and go to either unzip it, or open it, depending on what it is, and the cursor will have jumped to something else. I have accidentally deleted the wrong thing sometimes, because of that. I don't know what I did to my settings or anything to make it suddenly do that. I asked about this a week or so ago, and got no answer. Please, I hope somebody can help me. Pam.

-----Original Message----- From: Nick Sarames via Talk
Sent: Monday, February 01, 2016 10:03 PM
To: talk@lists.window-eyes.com
Subject: WE & IE-11

Not sure if this is an Internet Explorer issue or WE, or some weird
combination of both.  In the last few days, WE has been choppy while
reading at least certain web pages in browse mode, jumping to different
places on the page.  I can't remember if it reads farther down the page
than I've gone.  It is choppy when I page down, read to end, page up (I
think) and arrow down, but this also seems to happen when I'm reading
lengthy e-mails with Thunderbird so I'm not certain it's an IE issue.
That said, it doesn't seem to be happening in Firefox, but I haven't
used that browser extensively. Two more bquick things, if I arrow down
and read a web page that way, WE will still jump around but I'm not
losing my place.  Also while I was composing this e-mail, WE was reading
other parts of this e-mail but that seems to have stopped.  Is anyone
else experiencing this?  I'm using the latest WE and Windows-
8.(something), the Windows version before 10.

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/geodom%40optonline.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com