I don't have Thunderbird, just Microsoft.  Is it the same?  I tried and nothing
happened.

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+veronica.smith=aps....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Jim via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2016 12:30 PM
To: Nick Sarames; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: deleting unwanted messages

Hi Nick!
After emptying the folder with the CTRL-A go check the trash folder.
The messages that you just deleted should wind up in the trash folder
unless you have your system set to empty trash each time you exit
ThunderBird.  Generally what I do after deleting mail from a folder is
exit that particular folder and then re-enter it and see iff there is
anything still there.  Good Luck &Have A Great Day! de
<KF8LT><Jim Wohlgamuth>.