I have an email with a 67 page PDF file attached. However, when I open it, I
only can read the first page. How do I get it to open to the rest of the pages?

Bob Ringwald piano, Solo, Duo, Trio, Quartet, Quintet
Fulton Street Jazz Band (Dixieland/Swing)
916/ 806-9551
Amateur (ham) Radio Station K6YBV

I didn't make it to the gym today. That makes five years in a row.
I changed the name of my bathroom from John to Jim. So now I can say, "I go to
the Jim every day."