I get this every time on my laptop when I shut it down.

Mike.

At 08:14 11/02/2016, you wrote:
I've noticed it as well, not all the time; it happens after the harp, as if WE is trying to tell me something.

On 2/10/2016 5:40 PM, Tony C via Talk wrote:
Hi, The 3 beeps may be a windows sound. What version of windows are you using? The options in the startup don't include beeps. LOL

-----Original Message----- From: Casey via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2016 3:33 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: a problem with window-eyes

Hi it turns out I am running 9.1
So if I need to do A complete reinstall how will I then get this if I
need it again?

On 2/10/2016 2:52 PM, Casey via Talk wrote:
Hi I have A small problem with window-eyes.
Every time it starts I get three beeps.
Kind of like the ones we used to get in version 8.4 from time to time
when it started.
I don't loose speech.
but just when window-eyes starts I get A high middle and low beep right
in A row.
So how do you correct this?
I don't see an error message or anything.
Just hear the three beeps and windows does load.
I have my window-eyes 9.0 disk.
Do you suggest reinstalling over the top of my current install and maybe
that will fix it?
Or just totally removing window-eyes and totally reinstalling it from
scratch.
Looking for help with this one.

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/kazejaed%40runbox.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com