I usually get those beeps, if it's the ones I'm thinking of that sound almost like an old Atari 2600 ame, as I'm closing a web browsing session with Internet Exploder. The tones are then followed by the death of Window-Eyes and even NVDA can't read whateer messagecomes up. Te again Iam running version 8.4 on a rather slow Toshiba laptop running Windows Vista 32-bit. I've also ahd tis machhine going on seven years now so it's probably understandable that it'd be slow.

Focus your powers and prepare for buttle.
-----Original Message----- From: crw9599 via Talk
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2016 8:34 PM
To: talk@lists.window-eyes.com
Subject: re: a problem with window-eyes

 Hello, have been reading the talk digest and am also experiencing the
same thing some times will get the beeps when windows starts up and some
times I do get that same kind of thing right after the windows sound
then window eyes will speak. I am running windows7 home premium 32 bit
after the upgrade I have never got this type of thing before. Since I do
have 9.3 on cd tried reinstalling it hoping it would fix it no luck
there, and after I do restart the computer  the problem will sometimes
will go away with out any beeps. When it starts up normally I do get the
window eyes piano sound. Will there be a fix out in the next update?
This is driving me crazy.

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/bpeterson2000%40cableone.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com