this does not apply to windows 7. only 8 and 10
i have to press alt tab to switch to the narrator menu and close it from there.

-----Original Message----- From: Rick Jarvis via Talk
Sent: Friday, February 12, 2016 10:22 AM
To: Norene Trappa ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: Starting Narrator in Windows 7

windows key and enter

On 2/12/2016 12:17 PM, Norene Trappa via Talk wrote:
    Then when the task is complete, how does one stop it?  I have had
trouble with it in the past.

Norene

-----Original Message----- From: Jim via Talk
Sent: Friday, February 12, 2016 11:10 AM
To: Patricia Krinke ; Window-Eyes Discussion List

Hi there!
There is another way of starting Narator, just type the word 'Narator'
after pressing the windows key and this will begin narator. Yes, I am
still running Windows 7.   Just another way of starting the program.
Have A Great Day! de
<KF8LT><Jim>