From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+jcurry=aisquared....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Reeva Webb via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2016 7:12 PM
To: Joseph Norton; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: WE Vs. Fusion

Hi, approaching the end of my fusion trial. There's we key layout you can
change fusion to in settings. That's the first thing I changed.  It's pretty
much we and zt working good together finally. Outside of a couple app hot keys
i had to change there was no issue for me going from using we and zt together
as seperate products to fusion.  Unfortunately, there isn't a way to just
restart the screenreader part. You have to restart the whole program, which
takes forever most likely due to the zt part though
ai2 said a update was ciming to help with this issue. I like it. If you're
in the   Really low vision boat like me and rely mostly on speech but still
use  magnifacation for some things fusion is a  program i suggest buying.

Reeva