Ok guys! PLEASE, I have to keep RE-INSTALLING apps because they disappear from my working window-eyes 9.3.1 using windows ten. Honestly I have BETTER things to do. I've send support at ai-square at least 3 versions of cases where re-installations of WE have had this happen!
WHY OH WHY, isn't something done about this perennial problem?

now it is both of my "rod" apps, rod-clock and rod-inserter.
also it has happened  with the weather app, the gw-audio app, and others.