they are disappearing from the window-eyes "running" scripts, but in the remove dialogue, they are still there.
So far with 9.4, nothing has yet disappeared.At 01:17 AM 3/8/2016, you wrote:
Hi: if you are not having problems with other programs disappearing it is
likely not a virus.
First, do the programs, WindowEyes scripts (apps) get deleted from your
computer or are they in the WindowEyes folder - I don't know which folder
since I am not an accessibility person but others on list will know?
If you can find one or 2 of the apps that are not appearing in the list in
the WindowEyes folder then we will look at the file properties next to try
and figure this thing out one step at a time.
Rick USA